Juki TL 2010Q leather sewing machine is a high – performance straight-line sewing machine for home and mini-Studio, which does not require a lot of space and is equipped with a horizontal rotary Shuttle.
The manufacturer created Juki TL 2010Q for high-quality sewing. Thanks to advanced functions, such as: automatic thread cutting (performed using a button or pedal to control the machine speed); sewing speed control, while the sewing speed does not affect the quality of the stitch; needle positioning; lifting the foot using the knee lift; bright LED illumination of the work area. All this will help you save your time and make the workflow easy and productive.
The Juki TL 2010Q is equipped with a side table, thanks to its surface, comfort is provided when sewing bulky products such as bed linen and blankets. It is also extremely necessary for masters who create masterpieces in the technique of quilting and free-running stitch.
The presence of a pressure regulator for the presser foot on the fabric and the upper conveyor allows the machine to sew absolutely all types of fabric, of any thickness.
Set of functions and characteristics of the Juki TL 2010Q:
- Control type – Electromechanical
- Shuttle type – vertical rotary
- Number of operations – 1
- Types of lines – straight
- Stitch length adjustment – from 0 – 6 mm
- Sewing speed adjustment – from 200 St/min to 1500 St/min
- Foot lift height – 12 mm
- Foot lift – normal, knee lever foot pressure adjustment on the fabric – mechanical, controlled
- Simplified refill threads – sopravitel the upper thread (needle threader), improved mechanics of needle threader
- Upper conveyor – optional, included
- Lower conveyor – with switching off the fabric feed mechanism, 3-segment, with enhanced promotion
- Functions and features – reverse button/key, expandable work surface, soft case
- Electronic functions – automatic thread cutting, needle stop in the upper position
- Motor power – 95 Watts.
- Lighting – 12 Watts.
- Weight – 11.5